iSOFTSTUDIOS, 149 - K, Johar Town, Lahore, 54000
Owner contact email: [email protected]
Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by
itself or through third parties, there are: first name; last name;
phone number; company name; email address. Complete details on each
type of Personal Data collected are provided in the dedicated
displayed prior to the Data collection.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Website is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Website to provide its services. In cases where this Website specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized
access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an
agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the
public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested
in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate
interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific
legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular
whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual
requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices and in any
other places where the parties involved in the processing are
Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required
by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the
performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall
be retained until such contract has been fully performed
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s
legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to
fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information
regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within
the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to
provide its Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to
enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of
its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent
activity, as well as Contacting the User.
For specific information about the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
Personal Data is collected for the following purpose and using
Contact form (this Website)By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Website to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.Personal Data processed: company name; email address; first name; last name; phone number.
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by
the Owner.In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured , commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the
exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the
purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may
object to such processing by providing a ground related to their
particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner
through the contact details provided in this document. These
requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by
the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Latest update: September 28, 2021